If you’re looking for space in Little Elm or the West Frisco area, this 5 Bed, 3 Bath home is made for you.
With a spacious 3,877 sq ft on the inside and one of the largest lots in the neighborhood, you will have plenty of room to relax, unwind and enjoy your new home. You’ll love the location with the Frisco ISD elementary within walking distance! Enjoy time outdoors with a pool, playground, & jogging trails bringing you out to breathe in the fresh air and take in the beauty of nature.
You will enjoy the spacious chef’s kitchen with a large prep island and butler’s pantry when you invite friends and family over for a fun, festive gathering. You’ll love it too when it’s just a movie night at home and you’re popping popcorn to take to your media room and game room for some downtime or family memories.
With a first-floor master retreat, you will find solace in your own sanctuary to recharge and unwind from your day.
This home is ready for you to call it yours. Contact us today at 214-267-9222, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or view more about this home here and connect with us through this website.
Ready to envision yourself in Little Elm and learn more about the local fabric?
Little Elm, TX has grown A LOT in the last 20 years. With a population of just over 46,000 and lots of new businesses in the area, you will have access to so many great features and amenities for you to enjoy.
While it has grown a lot and the population may not LOOK like it could be a small town, Little Elm has kept its small-town feel. The sense of community and pride run deep and Little Elmers love their town. What’s not to love? With it wrapping around a good portion of Lake Lewisville, there are many opportunities to enjoy nature, whether on land or on water. The town has community events year-round to bring people together, enjoy the local talents from food to fitness, and something for the young and old (and sometimes even the furry.)
Love a community with activities year round? You’ll be thrilled to see the Town of Little Elm’s Calendar of Events.
Here are some of our team member’s favorite events (who was a local for 8 years):
1 . Brew & Que – Local BBQ and Craft Beers. Need we say more?
2. July Jubilee – Grab a blanket and enjoy fireworks right over the lake. (How can you not enjoy fireworks over the lake?)
3. Christmas at the Lake – It’s a perfect family-friendly festivity to make cherished memories. I mean real reindeer and Santa… it’s perfect and not overly crowded.
Other areas to make sure you don’t miss?
- Little Elm’s Sandy Beach at Little Elm Park – with volleyball, firepits, campgrounds, walking trail and a boat ramp!
- Little Elm’s Lakefront Downtown with a Hydrous wake park and the only Hula Hut in North Texas (there’s also the one in Austin!)
- Pick any park on the lake! You’ll love it! So many trails to enjoy and great play areas too.
We think you’ll love living in Little Elm and hope you enjoy the big, small-town feel.
Contact us now for more information at 214-267-9222.