Now Hiring: Part-Time Marketing Assistant
Van Poole Properties Group is growing! We’re searching for a team-oriented marketer with a passion for visual content creation and social media marketing. This is a perfect opportunity for a student or marketing professional looking to grow along with us. This role reports directly to our Marketing Director and will deliver experience and exposure in social media marketing, content production, campaign management, and much more.
Van Poole Properties has been a leader in real estate sales and innovation in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex since 2001. As the #1 Team in the #1 Brokerage for all of Collin, Dallas, and Denton Counties, Van Poole Properties has established its brand on consistent sales performance, cutting-edge marketing, and a dedication to investing in its team members. Our goal for this role is to build a stronger connection with our followers while creating engaging content featuring our agents, listings, and the unique communities we serve.
Our Mission is to help our team members and clients become happier, healthier, and wealthier because they chose Van Poole Properties.
A successful candidate will:
- Drive social media content creation with a specific focus on video creation, and engage with followers on multiple social platforms
- Develop a social media calendar and various strategies for key platforms
- Seek opportunities to support existing marketing campaigns through the creation of video content
- Collaborate with our Marketing Director in the planning and execution of client appreciation campaigns
- Support existing and future marketing initiatives as necessary
- Past experience or education in marketing preferred
- Aptitude for creating professional content
- Skilled user of Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
- Basic design knowledge (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work closely with team members
- Bonus: Proficiency or general knowledge of HubSpot marketing software and WordPress
Experience Level: Entry
Employment Type: Part-Time, Hourly
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth area, primarily remote combined with local travel associated with capturing content
Expected Weekly Hours: 10-15 per week